OOTD: spot the fox.

8:07:00 PM








Jacket Topshop/ Dress Twentyseven Names/ Boots Cheap Monday/ Glasses Alexander Wang/ Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Rings Isa Dambeck, My mum's, Silvermoon, Etsy, Ruby/ Lips Girl About Town by Mac.

Here is the first attempt at styling my printed leather jacket from Topshop. I decided to wear it for a day at work so the rest of the outfit was thrown together very quickly, and is very simple and understated. Paired with an all black ensemble I love the way the jacket instantly brightens up the look and is definitely quirky with the intricate print. I also adore the leather biker style which toughens up the outfit. To complete the look I went with a bright pink lip to coordinate with the flowers. I'm still in awe of the jacket and next outing will pair it with something a little less 'black' x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. such an amazing outfit, adoring the print on your jacket, especially the little foxes! did you design this?

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's great isn't it, the foxes are my favourite part too. I wish I had designed this but it's actually from Topshop x

      Delete
  2. i just can't. love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so freaking good <3 I am completely in awe of its brilliance.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh i'm in love with your style! those sunglasses are so beautiful

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! I've been wanting it for ages and I cannot find it anywhere!!!
    I hoped to find it on ebay but I was not lucky! sad!!

    ReplyDelete