OOTD: blue crush.

8:00:00 PM






Shirt Glassons + DIY/ Skirt Sighle Illston/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalk/ Rings Ruby, Etsy, Silvermoon, Isa Dambeck, My mum's/ Lips Airborne Unicorn by Limecrime.

I made this pleather skirt a few months ago after spotting the fabric and wondering what I could make with it. I'm really pleased with the result as the asymmetrical, wrap-style and punched texture is a bit different to the skater or pencil styles that dominate the pleather skirt market. It's also one of the first garments I've made in a long time so was happy that it all came together nicely (although it is rather revealing to sit down in due to the one press-stud fastening). I also get some sense of personal gratification when I am able to realise and wear one of my own designs out. For this evening outfit I bookended my skirt with royal blue wearing a DIY studded collar shirt and my Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalks as the colour match is uncanny x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OUTSTANDING!!!!REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS!!!







    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are so out there! you rock them perfectly! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! I love that blue! Love your blog by the way!

    SSSx

    http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/

    ReplyDelete