OOTD: autumn in spring.

4:30:00 PM






Jacket Zara/ Shirt ASOS/ Jeans Glassons/ Boots Topshop/ Glasses Rayban Wayfarers/ Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Lips Beguiled by Topshop.

Another outfit inspired by the Northern Hemisphere's hottest autumn colours: burgundy and khaki. Although it's spring here I'm still enjoying these shades, particularly when paired together. I picked up the Zara jacket when I was in the UK earlier this year and have coordinated the pleather sleeves with black pleather panel jeans from Glassons. To lighten the outfit from my usual black shirt I decided to go with this white/black colour blocked one from ASOS of which the collar shape reminds me of my old school shirts. Finally, I've tied the outfit together with burgundy lips and accessories x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your boots are to die for!
    Lovely outfit babe!

    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete