skins, over before it began.

8:19:00 AM


After only 8 short weeks, Skins series 5 has come to a close. At the beginning of the series I must admit I was very sceptical about the new set of characters. I couldn't quite pinpoint what wasn't right, but there was definately something lacking. Although I love Franky, I think the first episode should've been more of an 'everyone' style to better set up the whole cast, as it wasn't until Liv's ep onwards when the characters become more than two-dimensional acquaintances pretending to be friends. I thought the finale was fantastic as the cast finally gelled into a believable group of friends, and are now heading in the right direction for series 6. However, I feel another 2 episodes really would have done the series justice, as just as I was starting to get into the new generation, and their lives, it's already over.  Too bad we have to wait until January for the next instalment, and to see if Rich's hair grows back x

You Might Also Like

0 comments